Registration Problems: Who To Contact

Full Question: Who is the best person to contact if there are problems with my specific application? For example, I have had problems with registrations being either lost or fraught with inaccuracies?

Answer: If you experience problems or poor service in your dealings with the Office, please contact the Public Information Office at: (202) 707-3000 or through the “Contact Us” form on the website: www.copyright.gov, providing a brief description of the problem and contact information, requesting that your problem be forwarded to the Office of Registration Policy and Practice. I or someone on my staff in the Registration Program Office will investigate the matter.

Answered by:

Rob Kasunic, Director of Registration Policy and Practices at the U.S. Copyright Office