For those who are looking for a job that focuses on copyright matters, we have listed below various employment opportunities within the copyright and creative industries at numerous organizations and entities. In addition, we also include a section regarding copyright industry opportunities, such as internships and fellowships, which are open solely to students.
Please send us any job vacancies (including internships) that you are aware of, which would like us to publicize on behalf of your organization so we can add them to the following lists:
- The USCO is seeking applications for the Barbara A. Ringer Copyright Honors Program.
- The Motion Picture Association is seeking a Vice President, Content Protection Legal (Intermediary Programs).
- Entertainment Software Association is seeking a Legal and Policy Counsel.
- Broadcast Music, Inc is seeking a Sr. Director, Affiliation & Agreements.
- BMG Rights Management is seeking a Manager, Copyright Administration, and Coordinator, Copyright Administration.
- Microsoft is seeking a Senior Copyright Counsel.
- The American Association of Independent Music (A2IM) is seeking a Member Manager.
- NBC Universal is seeking a Sr. Manager, Government Affairs.
- Mechanical Licensing Collective is seeking a Specialist, Member Services.
- Warner Music Group is seeking a Coordinator, Content Protection & Anti-Piracy.
- Warner Bros. Discovery is seeking a Director, Federal Affairs.
- U.S. Postal Service is seeking an Attorney (Intellectual Property).
- Amazon MGM Studios is seeking Corporate Counsel, Library Rights Research.
- TikTok is seeking an Intellectual Property Policy Counsel, Americas Public Policy.
- Me Gusta Music is seeking a Royalty Coordinator.
- Leason Ellis LLP is seeking a Trademark & Copyright Associate.
- Robert Half is seeking an IP Litigation Attorney – Copyright Infringement.
- CopyCat Legal PLLC is seeking an Associate Attorney.
- The Law Firm of Higbee & Associates is seeking a Copyright Associate Litigation Attorney.
- Fox Rothschild LLP is seeking a Copyright Income Partner.
- Imaging USA is seeking student volunteers for the 2024 Imaging USA conference.
- NPR is seeking applications for its Office of the General Counsel (Copyright) Externship – Spring 2024.
- MPA is seeking applications for its MPA-EICOP Entertainment Law & Policy Fellowship.
- Paramount is seeking applications for its Summer 2024 Legal Affairs (JD/LLM) Internships NYC, Legal Affairs (JD/LLM) Internships LA, and its Creative Music Strategy, Licensing & Standards Internships.
- RIAA is seeking applications for its General Undergrad and Legal Internships.
- AAP is seeking applications for Law Clerk positions on a rolling basis for the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- Disney is seeking law school graduates for its Disney Lawyers in Film Training (D-LIFT) Program 2024.