For those who are looking for a job that focuses on copyright matters, we have listed below various employment opportunities within the copyright and creative industries at numerous organizations and entities. In addition, we also include a section regarding copyright industry opportunities, such as internships and fellowships, which are open solely to students.
Please send us any job vacancies (including internships) that you are aware of, which would like us to publicize on behalf of your organization so we can add them to the following lists:
- Motion Picture Association of America is seeking a Senior Litigation Counsel, Content Protection (Americas), and a Manager, Federal Affairs and Trade Policy.
- A2IM is seeking a Marketing Manager and an Executive Assistant and Administrator.
- Universal Music Group is seeking a Copyright Administrator.
- Concept Art Association is seeking a Community Organizer.
- Nike is seeking an Associate General Counsel, Trademark & Copyright.
- Sony Electronics is seeking an Analyst, North America Copyright Film/TV.
- Warner Music Group is seeking a Coordinator, Contract Administration.
- The Copyright Society is seeking an Administrative Coordinator.
- The MLB is seeking a Specialist, Music & Media Clearances.
- Warner Chappell Music is seeking a Coordinator, Copyright.
- The National Association of Broadcasters is seeking a VP and Assistant General Counsel for IP.
- Concord is seeking a Copyright Manager.
- Tuff City Records is seeking a Licensing Administrator.
- Secretly Group is seeking a Licensing Coordinator.
- Georgetown University is seeking a Scholarly Communication and Copyright Librarian.
- Penn State University is seeking a Copyright Officer and Head, Office of Scholarly Communications and Copyright.
- The University of Pennsylvania is seeking a Copyright Advisor/Assistant General Counsel.
- Washington University in St. Louis is seeking a Licensing Associate.
- Empire is seeking a Copyright Manager.
- Peabody Essex Museum is seeking a Rights and Reproductions Coordinator.
- Jonathan Y Designs is seeking a Copyright Administrator.
- TV One is seeking a Manager, Rights Clearances, Standards & Practices.
- BMG Rights Management is seeking a Director, Mechanical Licensing and Copyright.
- Copyright Alliance is seeking candidates for its Legal Internship (Fall 2023) and 2023 Legal Fellowship.
- ASCAP is seeking candidates for its ASCAP Aspire Internship.
- RIAA is seeking candidates for its General Undergrad and Legal Internships.
- AAP is seeking applications for Law Clerk positions on a rolling basis for the fall, spring, and summer semesters.