For those who are looking for a job that focuses on the copyright matters, we have listed below various employment opportunities within the copyright and creative industries and at other organizations.
Please send us any job vacancies you are aware of, which you would like us to publicize on behalf of your organization so we can add them to the following list:
- Association of American Publishers (AAP) is seeking to fill a number of open positions, listed here.
- Universal Music Group is seeking a Specialist, Copyright Royalties.
- Howard University School of Law and the IIPSJ’s Wikimedia Race and Knowledge Equity Fellowship Program are seeking a Fellowship Candidates.
- The ESA is seeking a Counsel, Policy.
- Authors Guild is seeking a Senior Counsel or Counsel (Legal and Advocacy)
- Motion Picture Association is seeking an SVP & Head of Global Litigation.
- Disney is seeking a Rights Clearance Manager and a Senior Paralegal, Copyright.
- ASCAP is seeking a Head of Events.
- NBCU is seeking a Clearance Analyst (Copyright and Trademark).
- Netflix is seeking a Photo Campaign Manager, Series, a Head of Public Policy, Nordics, and a Head of Public Policy, Italy.
- Sony Pictures is seeking a VP, Business Affairs (Rights).
- Sony Music Publishing is seeking a Coordinator, North America Copyright.
- Warner Music Group is seeking a Coordinator, Copyright Administration, a Senior Director, Digital Strategy & Business Development (Global Deals, Rights, Partnerships), and a Coordinator, Anti-Piracy/Content Protection.
- PEX is seeking a Business Affairs Specialist (US).
- Meta is seeking a Counsel, IP (Copyright).
- The Orchard is seeking an Associate Director, Rights Management (Client Rights Protection).
- MRNK Music Group is seeking a Director, Publishing Administration.
- Amazon is seeking a Corporate Counsel, Intellectual Property.