- This event has passed.
Copyright Alliance AI and Copyright Webinar
September 13 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
The Copyright Alliance, along with numerous VLA and Community Partners, is hosting a webinar titled, Artificial Intelligence and Copyright: The Next Frontier. This event will explore the complex relationship between copyright and artificial intelligence (AI). Specifically, it will cover how AI has transformed creative processes and delve into the legal and ethical implications surrounding copyright ownership, licensing, fair use, and other opportunities and challenges brought on by the AI revolution. Legal experts from the Copyright Alliance, Kevin Madigan and Rachel Kim, will host the webinar. For additional information and to register, please click here.
A big thank you to all of our co-hosts for this event!
- BIPOC Podcast Creators
- Black Girl Film School
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- Carolina Lawyers for the Arts & Entertainment
- Colorado Attorneys for the Arts
- Lawyers for the Creative Arts
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- National Association of Voice Actors
- New York Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts (VLAA)
- Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts
- Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts
- Women in Film & Video DC