– What is the annual membership fee?
The annual membership fee is $30. However, if you if you are a member of one of our member organizations and use their code when registering the annual membership fee is reduced to $20. A list of our member organizations can be found here.
– Can I transfer my membership to someone else?
No, memberships are not transferable or refundable.
– I am a Gold Member. How do I change my address/e-mail?
In the top right corner of our website, log in with your email address and password. Click on My Account. Update your email address.
– I paid my membership fee with a credit card. Are renewal fees automatically charged to that card?
Yes, one month before your anniversary date, you will be notified via email that your membership will be renewed, along with an option to cancel. If you don’t cancel before your renewal date, then your card will be charged.
– When will I receive my renewal notice?
One month before your membership anniversary date.
– Is my membership fee tax deductible?
No, it is not tax deductible.
– What should I do if I can’t log into the members-only pages?
Try resetting your password. After that, if you are still having issues, please email email@example.com.
– Can I cancel my membership and get a refund?
Gold membership fees are non-refundable, and membership lasts for one year from the date you became a member. You will be notified via email one month before your anniversary date and be given the opportunity to cancel your next membership renewal.